Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mindless Celebrity Musings





I've been sick this weekend, alternating between headachey tiredness and stuffed-up sniffles. In an attempt to liven up my afternoon today, I was browsing some of the celebrity photos in MSN's 'Undressed' fashion section. There were definitely some doozies. My two favorites are above.

Although I don't think many people could pull it off, I have to give Grace Jones mad props for not only putting on that outfit, but actually wearing it out in public. It certainly is something! Like, maybe she is going to an upscale pagan ritual? Whatever the reason, I love that she wore it.

I also chose Heidi Montag because she is SO completely ridiculous, and SUCH a shameless self-promoter, that I can't believe she still gets press. (And if I was going to pose for a fundraising effort in a Taco Bell kitchen, I would probably avoid wearing those boots.) Browsing the tabloid covers at the grocery store is made much more annoying by her and Spencer Pratt's shenanigans. I've never seen The Hills, and if she's on it, I never want to. Yech!

There was one other photo that I was captivated by, but didn't have the heart to post. Mainly because it was less about the outfit and more about the person. I'd rather keep the flawless image of Catherine Zeta-Jones in my mind than associate her with the poorly blended makeup job I just saw where the top half of her face was bronze and the bottom half was pale. Poor thing.

2 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Heidi embodies the phrase "sperm-burping gutterslut" quite well, I think.

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Actually, so does Spencer. GROSS!!!