Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Six Months



Got my hair cut even shorter last week for a new job (they're conservative) and it almost feels like it was never long. Since I haven't really seen anyone but Bryn for the past week, I figured I would throw this side-by-side comparison of my hair in June with my hair today. Thought that I would miss my long hair more than I do. Maybe it was just something I had to do to get the whole "art school" experience and make up for some sort of lost adolescence? Or perhaps I've sold out in favor of corporate interests? Either way, I'm okay with it.

3 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

YOU ARE SO PRETTY! *swoon*

Manthony said...

Swoon? Didn't I used to work there? Oddly enough, I feel fatter than I was in June, and yet I think I look thinner now. I lucked out with the camera angle I guess.

Anonymous social worker said...

I always wanted long hair and never could'a
GUESS WHAT?! i accidentally deleted my blog!
I'm starting over!