Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sucks to be me. (Vaguely.)


Woke up this morning to find that our power was out. LAME!!! It may be back on, I wouldn't know. Had to run some errands and one of those included stopping by school to drop off some financial aid paperwork, so here I sit in the library, getting my internet fix for the day. Our cable modem seems to be having issues so even if the power was on, chances are that I wouldn't be online anyhow. Which is very, very bad (for me).

On a bad news recap though, I went to return my suitcase to our storage locker yesterday and discovered that somebody broke in and rifled through all of our stuff. Another suitcase is missing, so who knows what they took. Again, the word "lame" seems fitting. There wasn't anything of extremely high value in there, but still. It feels like I've been violated!

Anyhow, the rest of my day looks like it consists of going to the post office, taking a shower (if the power is on), and going to work tonight. Super exciting, I know. I'll try to do better next time.

No comments: