Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WTF Sobieski?


While searching for a movie to see with Snotty today, I ran across an item titled, "Native American Dreams for Sobieski" on IMDB. Curious, I clicked on it and discovered the following:
30 April 2008 5:13 AM, PDT From wenn.com

Eyes Wide Shut star Leelee Sobieski has a recurring dream in which she's a Native American woman.

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed New Yorker insists the dream is so vivid she's often startled when she wakes up and realises she's not hunting in a canoe.

She says, "When I close my eyes and imagine what I look like, I'm completely different.
"I imagine myself as a Native American in a canoe with a papoose around my neck and sitting alongside my warrior husband, my long black hair gliding through the water, my bow and arrow poised to shoot us some dinner.

"(Then) I see my light hair and light eyes and it freaks me out, like, 'Where's my inner Native American? Who took my canoe?'"
...Uhhhhh. Okaaaaaaay. Note to self, if I ever become a public figure I will remember to keep my strange ramblings to myself so that they never appear in the press. Also, I will go easy on the eye shadow. Less is more.

No comments: