Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cerebral Cereal


A Snotty blog recently included the word "cerebral" (among many, many others) and it struck me as I read it how similar the spelling is between cerebral and cereal. I left her a blog comment but it was still bouncing around in my head until it suddenly hit me that there ARE cerebral cereals!!! Like Post Alpha-bits!!!

Now I'm struggling with the question of whether frosted Alpha-Bits are more or less cerebral than regular Alpha-Bits. Sugar = Smart or Stupid?

4 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Stupid, but necessary. Mmmmmmmmsugar.

Manthony said...

I'm really more into Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Pebbles or Honey Nut Cheerios myself.

Anonymous social worker said...

cheerios are the best

Manthony said...

And they say things too! Like on Family Guy when they told Peter, "Oooooooooo!"