Wednesday, September 03, 2008

School is Cool.


School started this week. Yay. Yay? Yay!

It is actually a good thing. I've gone to three classes so far and they've all been really great. Plus, we have a new teacher for our studio class and she's awesome! (And an alumni, which is refreshing.)

As much as the summer always speeds to a close I was definitely ready for it to end. Not only is fall my favorite season, but I was anticipating going back to school. Sure, another week might have been nice. But would I have done anything constructive with it? Probably not.

3 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Who cares about being constructive or productive or abducted. All you should be caring about are snacks. :)

THIS SCHOOL YEAR IS GONNA ROCK! (that's where you go, "YEAH!")

Manthony said...

YEAH!!!!!

Anonymous social worker said...

i love school,
anyways
Daria is the sh*t.