Sunday, September 14, 2008

Is that Donatella?


As much as I generally abhor celebrity gossip (don't believe that), I do dabble in it from time to time. I've given up my PerezHilton.com addiction, which is a good thing. Mainly because he's becoming a celebrity himself now, albeit a very terrible one. He just seems like a silly, vapid, famewhore for the most part. Anyhow, I was browsing on MSN's fashion photos and when I saw this shot of Christina Aguilera on the red carpet I seriously thought it was Donatella Versace. Which is NOT a good thing! Or maybe she's really trying to channel Barbara Eden and go for that whole "Genie in a Bottle" thing again. I don't know.

I'm worried about her skin and hair. How many chemicals does she have to put on her body to get those specific shades of platinum locks and bronzed epidermis? And the eye makeup is so very... well... drag queen. The dress is nice, but it has to fight for attention. I just feel like she's trying a little too hard, you know?

Okay. Time to leave the poor girl alone. I feel much better about myself now that I've taken her down a peg or two.

No comments: