Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pilchuck Madness #9





Bedazzled in Prison: The Musical occurred last night. Since it was the theme of the Student Auction/Party, everyone was trying to put together a costume. Jane and I wandered down to dig through the costume area in the metal shop early, and managed to find some things to throw together. She ended up being a gilded sheriff with a bedazzled hat and I bedazzled a leather vest and made a mug shot card to put around my neck.

Even though I had my camera with me, I didn't end up taking any pictures during the event though. :(

I'll have to steal some when people put them in the student folder. It was good times! The auction was really fun, and the party afterwards lasted until the wee hours of the morning, moving from the lodge to the hot shop, where everyone was dancing by the light of the gloryholes. (They have awesome speakers in there too.)

No comments: