Thursday, June 05, 2008

Buildings Went Boom - Plus a Reindeer!


As you can see from the above photo, the old QFC, Bartell's, Taco Bell, small house, and four story apartment building that formerly lived on this block are no more. Now they are busy hammering up all the concrete foundations, which is giving me a headache since this is all happening outside my window. But there's more... Amazingly enough, when I snapped this picture, I also captured a shot of the elusive "Urban Seattle Reindeer" that is an endangered species never before captured on film. It is known to be attracted to construction sites, used coffee grounds, and dalmations. There is also a strange orb visible in the photo. Obviously I caught a ghost in the shot too. Can you believe it? Two mysterious beings in one simple photograph? I've contacted the Weekly World News and am currently in negotiations to sell them the rights.

No comments: