Friday, April 11, 2008

Katherine Heigl - Smoking Hot! Or Not?

Okay, so to try and break up all the intellectual art/architecture stuff, I'll move back to celebrity gossip. I have yet to actually see this woman act in anything, be it television or movie, but I really don't understand why Perez Hilton has it out for her for smoking. She seems like a pretty enough girl, in a blandly acceptable way, but what does it matter if she smokes? Her body, her choice. To my knowledge she isn't barging uninvited into people's homes with a pack of cigarettes or blowing smoke in babies faces on purpose or anything. I only bring this up because I swear every week or so, there is a paparazzi photo of Katherine Heigl smoking accompanied by a mini-rant from Perez about how, "she's one of the filthiest smokers in Hollywood." I mean really, is she the only smoker in Hollywood? Why doesn't he call out the others if he is SO against it? Yargh! Back to art...

1 comment:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

This blog made me want to blow smoke into Mr. Baby's face. Good going.

Katherine Heigl isn't filthy, but she certainly is disgusting.