Thursday, April 17, 2008

Raspberry Stigmata?


Christie: I agree that the cadbury filling might evoke pus in any sort of chocolate Jesus experience. The idea for holes in the hands and feet with the raspberry filling to create a "Chocolate Stigmata Jesus" totally made my day. Here I was doing homework in the library at school between classes and then I took a break, signed into Blogger, and saw your comment. The only thing that might have made it better would have been if I was drinking chocolate milk at the time so I could have spit it out.
I'm sure it would sell well in Seattle. There are lots of heathens here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love chocolate milk, glad I could make you spit :-)

Aside from the chocolate Jesus seeming to be so irreverent...literally eating the body of Christ and it tasting oh-so-yummy...the cherry/raspberry stigmata would have been tops. But I couldn't figure out how to make it ooze on it's own....

But, it lead to another idea back then, in regards to stigmata Jesus...which I'll blog for you, you might enjoy it.

In regards to your comment on my blog, there are quite a few variations of chocolate Jesi out there.

There was the life size chocolate Jesus that raised such a stir last year. There have been some chocolate Jesus coin type candies in the last couple years...believe they were called Cocoa Christ, lol.

Ours were made back in 2001. We used a mold of this guy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18318824@N00/453686226/

The Buddy Christ from the movie Dogma. An internet search back then didn't turn up any other chocolate Jesi (plural). We did one of Mary. She turned white, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I misread. I thought you WERE drinking chocolate milk. Bummer. I aspire to make people spit. But I will take it as a compliment that you wish you had been drinking it :-)

My blog is ready for you. Hope you have a great day.