Sunday, April 27, 2008

Super Secret Spy Picture #1


The cool thing about having my computer in front of the window is that I can take pictures of people in the parking lot across the street without them knowing about it. I saw these folks stopped on the sidewalk chatting and the dog looked really cute, so I grabbed my camera and took a quick photo. Little did they know that their picture would be posted on the internet later today. Muwahahahaha!
I wonder what they were talking about? Maybe I should write a story about it. I'm sure whatever I made up would be more interesting. Like, I think they might have been talking about using penguin dung as fertilizer for their magical green bean patch, but in reality they were probably talking about the weather or some great new Gore-Tex jacket they saw on sale at REI.

No comments: